The container project is a collaboration between Local Tasmanian schools, communities, businesses and Care for Africa. Each year our generous supporters donate goods to the communities in Tarime.
Goods have included:
- Bicycles for teachers so that they can access their workplaces.
- A former tasmanian ambulance: this provides much needed transport for the health care team rotations in Tarime.
- Building equipment for the infrastructure and development of the Care for Africa Resource Center.
- Knitted garments and blankets for babies
- School and sports uniforms
- School equipment for children who don’t have access to pencils, pens and books
- Library books and resources for teachers and community members
- Wheel chairs
- Sewing machines